DoctorBill wrote:
Fairly often now, I can Google something and after a delay, the page is totally blank - empty !

This is strange for Google as it always seemed quite rapid and complete.

Would this be happening because of my system SM 1.1 on dialup - or - something new with the Internet and Google ?

Doing a "reload" brings up the page, however.

I understand that the Internet is slowing down because of umpteen gozillion Chinese are now "surfing" and 1 out of 10 doing their damndest to hack into everything American.

Anyway - pages are starting to come up blank after the obligate Dialup wait.

Any thoughts?

DoctorBill
Have you ever gone to view and selected view source.

on my blank screens I see two or three lines of weblinks with no other code and is blocked by my host file