JeffM wrote:

> (I'm not seeing the OP, so I'll respond here.)
> Ray_Net replied to:
>>Adam Jimerson wrote:
>>>when I tried to do a simple page it stripped the PHP code from the page.
>
> As Benoit notes, the state of maintainence
> on the Mozilla-bloodline editors is not remarkable
> as they're pretty much 1-man operations.
>
> I was poking around just the other day and I found this:

http://google.com/search?q=cache:xBWqsX8drwwJ:blog.webdistortion.com/2008/04/12/webdesign-
on-a-budget-six-free-alternatives-to-dreamweaver+KDE+hi+if-*-*-PHP-*-*-*-*-
*&strip=1

> As KDE4 has been ported to pretty much everything but Win9x,
> the *Linux-only* and "Windows...aint gonna fly" statements there
> are outdated.

Yea I use Quanta Plus as my main for web development on my main machine but
I was looking for something for my mac.  I can deal with Komposer until the
Composer has support that I am looking for.

--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper