On 5/19/2009 11:32 AM, Rick Merrill wrote:
> Seamonkey 1.1.16 & IE 8 (for those sites that require it)
> on Windows xp sp3
>
> Click on SM address bar and drag link to desktop.
>
> Link picks up the icon for IE;
> Click on link and IE opens it.

Not on my system.  The icon is the blue circle with the sea monkey in
it.  With SeaMonkey not running at all, double-click; SeaMonkey is
launched to open the Web site.

> Uninstall & re-install does not a thing. Has anyone
> else had this happen?
>
> How can one make "Internet Shortcut" (s) open
> with SM?

At installation, I made SeaMonkey my default browser.  I also replaced
SeaMonkey's standard main-window.ico icon with the blue circle icon.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>