I run Seamonkey for both mail and browsing. On certain URL's the original design of the page is not reproduced faithfully by Seamonkey. One of those URL's is American Express. When opening a monthly statement the figures are shown under the wrong columns and the statement becomes impossible to read. American Express says they support Firefox. I'd like to know what the two components in Seamonkey are. Is the mail side a version of Firefox? Is there anything I can do in Seamonkey so that the columns and figures are presented as written? I actually have to use Internet Explorer to read my American Express Statements.
Thanks,
Serge