On 04/06/09 3:44 PM, Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
Hartmut Figge wrote:
Moz Champion (Dan):

Why is HTML 'okay' in RSS but not in email or news? I view everything in
^^^^
HTML (always have) and have no problems.

Do you see then the ^^^^ exactly under the 'okay'? ;)

Hartmut

No, its offset slightly when I read the message, in my reply it looks fine.

Doesn't answer the question tho. If HTML is 'okay' in RSS, why not email
or news?

Dan, instead hijacking his thread by starting an argument about 'HTML vs. plain-text', why don't you help the user?

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Keeper of the Knowledge Base: <https://support.mozilla.com/kb/>