Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
Hartmut Figge wrote:
Moz Champion (Dan):

Why is HTML 'okay' in RSS but not in email or news? I view everything in
              ^^^^
HTML (always have) and have no problems.

Do you see then the ^^^^ exactly under the 'okay'? ;)

Hartmut

No, its offset slightly when I read the message, in my reply it looks fine.

Doesn't answer the question tho. If HTML is 'okay' in RSS, why not email or news?

Dan, I choose to view my NG's in Plain Text. If you want to view them in HTML, that's fine, but I don't want the increased overheads of HTML as I pay by the byte for my downloads.

I don't want to be forced to have the increased overheads. If RSS is ONLY available in HTML mode, I guess that is a reason why I will not use it!

Your view may vary!!

Daniel