Lucas Levrel wrote:
Le 11 juin 2009, Ray_Net a écrit :
The option ""Confirm when using keyboard shortcut to send message"" is set. So
i did not use "Ctrl+Enter" because SM did not prompt me something. The
information SM give me about "sending a mail" is when i close the compose
window.

Wasn't SM saving a draft in fact? (Which could be long if you included remote images.) I noticed that draft saving interrupts keyboard output to the compose window (but keypresses are saved and restored as soon as saving is done).

I think you have pinpointed the problem ... thanks a lot.

The perturbation was when i closed the compose windows ... SM said that a "send" action will be cancelled instead of a "Save to draft" action.