Fred wrote:
Hello,
I've switched to SM 2 a couple days ago, and I like it a lot so far,
especially the add-on manager, clear privacy date to name a few features.

But please give us a tick box in the final release under
preferences|downloads, "Don't save zone information" or something.

These security warnings I get when opening exe files is driving me
insane and after hours of googling and registry editing, I still haven't
found a solution.

BTW: Will attachments be back in the file menu?

Thanks

Fred

Maybe you want to set SEE_MASK_NOZONECHECKS with the value 1 in your windows system? That disables that warning entirely. :-)
regards

Martin

PS: Menubar => Message => Attachments?