DoctorBill wrote:
I live in a rural area and have to put up with crappy Dial-Up.
Please don't anyone tell me to get a cable or satellite as I cannot afford such a luxury.

For some time now my SM 1.1 has been giving me more and more of these messages and bombing out: (click on the Alkaspace link for a screen shot)

http://alkaspace.com/is.php?i=73132&img=Seamonkey_Messa.jpg

Once this happens, Seamonkey is gone. I have to reload it and start all over.

Is this Seamonkey's problem or Windows XP causing this?

Happening often now. Last one was on Netflix's web site, the one before on a Real Estate web site looking at a listing:

http://vandorm.com/property/property.asp?PRM_MLSNumber=29045528&PRM_MlsName=NorthWestMLS

If this is SM 1.1, would upgrading to whatever is Seamonkey's highest version help ?

SM 1.1 has been working great until a few weeks ago.

Have noticed the Internet loading slower than a snail even on DSL where I work...

DoctorBill

I had it happen again and clicked the "Click Here" to see an error report doesn't show a whole lot then I clicked the next button and the error report is 1,000 miles long with a slide bar which I cannot do a screen shot on.

There was no error report.txt as the message said later on... (?)

Crap.