rjk wrote:

> Is there a way to DELETE messages in TRASH, other than 1 by 1
> I don't wanna delete the entire folder, just a date range, or after doing a sort, trash that belongs to a certain individual

Assuming in the absence of any evidence that you're using SeaMonkey, click the first message to select it, hold down the SHIFT key and click the last message. Then hit the Del key. Do exactly as you would to delete files in Windows Explorer. CTRL-click works, too, to select noncontiguous files.

Paul B. Gallagher

uh, yeah SM (DUH)
tks,   that worked just fine