Mark Hansen wrote:

On 06/17/09 20:58, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

rjk wrote:

Is there a way to DELETE messages in TRASH, other than 1 by 1 I
don't wanna delete the entire folder, just a date range, or after
doing a sort, trash that belongs to a certain individual

Assuming in the absence of any evidence that you're using
SeaMonkey,

Huh? Here's his User-Agent string:

rv:1.8.1.21) Gecko/20090403 SeaMonkey/1.1.16

Fair enough. I just did a cursory search for an X-Mailer string; this is obviously better.

Plus, he's posting in a SeaMonkey support group.

I was raised to explicitly state the name and version of my program in the message body, it's common courtesy. Plus I think it's a little rude to expect people you want to do you a favor to go poking around in your headers to figure out what the *&^%*&^ you're talking about.

Neither of these prove that the question relates to SeaMonkey, but
sure seems like a reasonable assumption :-)

And it /was/ the assumption I made.

Paul B. Gallagher