Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Cedar wrote:

Win XP and SM 1.1.16. I've been having a lot of problems logging in to various sites, one being my bank site, another is ebay!, etc...almost any site that requires a login gives me problems, usually involving booting me back to the login screen over and over and over again. Any ideas? Something with cookies?

Most likely.

Have you changed your cookie preferences? For example, if your policy now rejects cookies that you previously accepted, you'll be shut out. Or if you started enforcing a policy that was previously theoretical.

Edit | Preferences | Cookie Acceptance Policy: Allow cookies based on privacy settings (View Privacy Settings)

Actually, I have never changed any settings in the privacy settings as I just can't seem to "wrap my head around" how all that works, even. I usually just have my Cookie Acceptance Policy on Block Cookies and then use the Tools menu cookie manager on a site by site basis to allow cookies from the sites that I want to allow. Maybe this is where I'm messing up somehow.....? Maybe that doesn't work for some reason?