dominique wrote, On 07/02/2009 11:48 AM:
Ok, good points Tobias,
I need to do more testing....
My main IMAP acount is on a old HP-UX running (I think !!) Cyrus IMAP
(probably quite old too..), so it might be server-side related.
My connection to this server is either LAN or VPN-over-Internet and I
saw this in LAN mode.
Synchronization and storage are set to keep msgs on the server, with my
main folders being locally synch'ed.
Last point: I always use SM in "on-line" mode... never off-line !
OK.... did some update and changed my old UW IMAP datad 1999 by the latest one.... :-) impad daemon installed and restartd, all is now working fine, except one small glitch:
- Sending a message, bcc myself
--> message sent OK
--> message hanging with following pop-up:
        copying to sent folder
        sending login information

Is it a usual behavior ?
never had such an issue with previous imapd daemon.
Anyway, the original problem has now disappeared.
thanks for any hint

Dominique