keith_w wrote:
Martin Feitag wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher schrieb:

[...]

On my system, CTRL-R has no effect in the composition window.

In the mail reading window, of course, it creates a reply.

Whoops, I'm sorry, that only works in SM2.0, got too much used to it...
It rewraps the text instantly.
regards

Martin

Too much used to it? SM 2.0 has not been officially released yet.

The beauty of 2.0 exceeds its few blemishes. When RSS support was added I changed, and for the most part never looked back.

That said, I would really like the ability to wrap to window size, not NN columns, suggestion: if NN=0 wrap to current size. Other than that it works okay.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>