I recently visited either MySpace or My Facebook page. I click on a game that I wanted to play and the weirdest thing happened. Instead of a game, something came up that looked like the ftp page that I get when I
use Fireftp.  It startled me and then I closed it out right away.
How did this happen? It was my hardrive and folders that were showing in the right hand column, just like it does when I load Fireftp.

I can't remember what game I clicked on but it sure was scary. I got out of it in less than a minute, but am still worried.

Barb

Mac Ibook G4
768 MG DDR SDRAM
1.07 GHz PowerPc G4