On 7/9/2009 6:55 AM, Daniel wrote:
NoOp wrote:
On 07/08/2009 06:31 PM, Daniel wrote:
JR WG wrote:
Also sending separate Email to you, Ludovic...

RE: Testing Thunderbird 3.0b3 starting Thursday July 9th 2009

Can you verify that we can test Thunderbird 3 without overwriting or
losing our existing TBird 2 access or installation, in case we need
to revert back to TBird 2 for some reason.

We should know that answer beforehand.

Thank you,

Joe

What's this doing in the SeaMonkey group??

Sure we're waiting on TB 3.0 to be finalized before SM 2.0 will be
outed, but really....!!

Daniel

There is consisderable shared code between the two. Plus several SM 2.0
features/functions actually depend upon the TB code, so it's to
everyone's advantage to help testing both TB & SM 2. Note: I'd asked the
same previously some time ago :-)

Indeed, many Thunderbird people have helped in Sm bugs and strongly supported SM. So discouraging cross supporting and testing is not a good idea.