Daniel wrote...

>What's this doing in the SeaMonkey group??
>
>Sure we're waiting on TB 3.0 to be finalized before SM 2.0 will be
>outed, but really....!!
>
>Daniel

Daniel...

SeaMonkey 2 and Thunderbird 3 are essentially inexorably linked, like it or not.

Knowing at least the status of TBird 3 overall means also knowing more the
status of SeaMonkey 2, even though a great many of us may prefer SM 2 to TB 3.

This "linkage" as also seen in SM messages will likely cease pretty fast,
especially as SM's features and unique capabilities really shine through.

Joe