On 7/11/2009 6:00 AM, Jim J wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:
>> On 7/10/2009 6:05 PM, Jim J wrote:
>>> I just upgraded to SM 1.1.17 and installed Adblock Plus. It seemed to
>>> work fine until I installed a couple other add-ons. Now, ABP (I think)
>>> causes a non-interactive (can't even copy the text) error/debug message
>>> to take up the bottom third of the browser window, and the ABP button &
>>> menu entry are missing.
>>>
>>> When I re-install SM, it's fine until I again install ABP. I'd like to
>>> simply uninstall ABP and the other add-ons completely and start from
>>> scratch, but how?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance -- Jim.
>> What version of AdBlock Plus are you installing?
>>

> 1.0.2, which is the version that is linked on the Seamonkey Add-ons page

I have 1.0.1 installed, and there is no problem.  I recall a recent
announcement that subsequent versions would be compatible with only
Firefox 3.5, whiich would mean SeaMonkey 2.0.

However, the AdBlock Plus Web site indicates 1.0.2 can be used with
Firefox 2 and SeaMonkey 1.1.  This is a question that should be
addressed to Wladimir Palant, whose E-mail address is found on
<http://adblockplus.org/en/contributors>, in the column on the far right.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>