Hi,

I have spent several days now trying to solve the problem with the browser launching on it's own. I have scanned for viruses, spy ware, and everything that could potentially cause this to happen. I have read all of the possible problems and repairs online. No one is reporting this, but I have it happening! If there is not a browser open, Seamonkey opens one! It just sits there open. Please let me know if anyone has reported this, and how to stop it from happening as there is nothing external to the browser that is causing this!

Thank you,
Randy

--
.......Randy M. Daum.......
C/O    OS Systems, Inc.

/IMPORT NOTICE: This email message may be legally privileged and is for the
intended recipient. All attachments transmitted with it contain
confidential, sensitive, or protected information intended solely for the use
of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be a criminal offence. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone (503-543-3126) or by return email to this address
(ra...@ossystems.com) and delete this message and all copies and backups
thereof/.

All Out Going Emails Are Scanned by Norton Internet Security