Randy Daum wrote:
Hi,

I have spent several days now trying to solve the problem with the browser launching on it's own. I have scanned for viruses, spy ware, and everything that could potentially cause this to happen. I have read all of the possible problems and repairs online. No one is reporting this, but I have it happening! If there is not a browser open, Seamonkey opens one! It just sits there open. Please let me know if anyone has reported this, and how to stop it from happening as there is nothing external to the browser that is causing this!

If you haven't already, you might want to search for and download a copy of "malwarebytes" and use that to search with. The computer tech I work with say it can find and root out malware that is designed to get around the AV/anti-spyware programs.

B/