Randy Daum wrote:
Hi,

I have spent several days now trying to solve the problem with the browser launching on it's own. I have scanned for viruses, spy ware, and everything that could potentially cause this to happen. I have read all of the possible problems and repairs online. No one is reporting this, but I have it happening! If there is not a browser open, Seamonkey opens one! It just sits there open. Please let me know if anyone has reported this, and how to stop it from happening as there is nothing external to the browser that is causing this!

Thank you,
Randy

Have you changed how your desktop is displayed, like creating a webpage and having it as your desktop. If so, and Seamonkey is your default browser, then Seamonkey is opening because it is set to display all .html. This is just a possibility, I've not had this problem though.

Eric