On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:26:34 +0200, Juergen Herz wrote:

> since earliest SM 2, Quick Start isn't available. I thought it might
> reappear later on, but now b1 is out and still no Quick Start.

> Won't this ever come back,
Highly unlikely.

> and if yes, why?
The quick start code does not exist in the Toolkit that SeaMonkey (and
Firefox and Thunderbird) now uses.

If the code from the Minimize-to-tray extension ever gets folded into
the Mozilla source tree, then we might be able to reimplement something
similar to Quick Start.

Phil

[ ]If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it.
* TagZilla 0.066.6