On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 6:26 AM, Juergen
Herz<juer...@jherz.redirectme.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> since earliest SM 2, Quick Start isn't available. I thought it might
> reappear later on, but now b1 is out and still no Quick Start.
>
> Won't this ever come back, and if yes, why?

I don't think so, Firefox doesn't have it so I think SM probably
won't. Firefox 3.5 takes so long to launch, especially with lots of
add-ons & update checks happening, it would be nice to have it but I
don't think we'll see it any day soon (if ever). I haven't tried SM
2.x yet so I don't know how its load time is compared to SM 1.x or FF.

And even in SM 1.x, the Quick Launch has not worked properly for me in
a very long time (since 1.1.9 or so). It seems like there has always
been a number of users for whom it simply doesn't work for some reason
or another.