Jay Garcia wrote:
On 01.08.2009 10:05, Ray_Net wrote:

 --- Original Message ---

Bob Minchin wrote:

Currently my installation of Seamonkey 1.1.17 only has a US English dictionary. Is there a UK English one around please?

Will a dictionary file from another application work perhaps

Forgive me if this is dumb question but I'm no expert in these matters.

May be what you are looking for is there ->

That should work. Also, changed the abysmal subject to Spell Checker in case some users are searching for "spell checker".

Thanks for the link and apologies for exercising my sense of humour in an inappropriate way.

I would further add for the benefit of others, one way to enable the new dictionary (and indeed find the link to other dictionaries given above) Hit CTRL K and select the required language from the pulldown menu bottom left.