Martin Feitag wrote:
stan schrieb:
This is probably not a problem for this news group but I don't know
where to begin.

When I play videos from CBS.com, sometimes the video and audio will go
out of sync as I am watching the video. Is this related to the program
that SM uses to play the video? Can it be changed to a better program by
me?

Thanks
Stan

this is probably related to the player, which depends on the source.
Is it flash? => Flashplayer
Is it WindowsMedia Format? => Windows Media-Player
Quicktime?
Real..?
etc.
Seamonkey only uses the browser-plugins of those programs, it does not
play the content itsself.
regards

Martin

I'm trying to fidn a way to communicate with CBS and find out what player they are using.
Stan