bambina369 wrote:

On Aug 11, 9:33 am, "Paul B. Gallagher"

And if you do CTRL-U to view the source code, is there any, or is
the message body gone?

If it's still there, you might try compacting folders, that's occasionally helped for me.

Nothing happens when I do CTRL-U. I'm on a Mac. Does that make a difference? Also, it doesn't make sense as to why my four other e- mail accounts all work showing the sent messages but just this one doesn't.

OK, it's probably CMD-U, or whatever you call that funny Apple key -- that's the usual translation. At any rate, whatever you would normally do to reveal the source code of a message or web page.

If this particular Sent folder is chock full of messages marked for deletion but the others are not, it's reasonable to expect it to perform differently.

Paul B. Gallagher