I'm now confused about making a new profile for SeaMonkey from my Mozilla profile. I read the "How do I import my profile info from the Mozilla Application Suite or Netscape7?" section and am still confused.

My Mozilla profile is now in C;\Documents and settings\Henry\application\Data\Mozilla\Profiles|Default User.

I get to the part in the Create Profile Wizard that wants me to Enter a new profile name:

I'm stuck right there and I don't know what the next question will be and I'll be stuck again.

Will some one please walk me through the next steps? Do I just some how put SeaMonkey in or put SeaMonkey in the above string where Mozilla is now?

I haven't installed SeaMonkey yet.

Thanks for your patience.

Henry