Hello! Lately (since earlier today), I noticed my SeaMonkey v1.1.18 seems laggier/taking longer to finish opening/rendering up Mail & Newsgroups (shows nothing on the right frame at first) and new browser windows (missing bookmarks in toolbar and blank page at first). It takes about 2-3 seconds long on my Intel 8200 quad-core system in my updated XP Pro. SP3 box!
I narrowed down this to AdBlock Plus v1.0.2 extension. I did not have this problem with each separate scenario: 1. A brand new SeaMonkey profile. 2. Removed ABP extension (disabled ABP extension and filters still show the lags). 3. Unable to reproduce this on my Debian/Linux box. That box doesn't use IEview (already tried without it in Windows XP Pro. SP3 box). The only significant changes I recalled earlier was adding XP's files for complex script and right-to-left languages (including Thai) and reboot. I removed them and rebooted, but still have this problem. I already tried clearing caches, history, compacting e-mails and newsgroup posts, deleting XUL.mfl file, reinstalling SeaMonkey v1.1.18 over the old one, etc. Does anyone know what's up? Thank you in advance. :) -- "Ever watch ants just crawling around? They walk in that single straight line, a long, a long, long mile of ants. Sometimes they will walk over and pick up their dead friends and carry those around. I'm pretty sure it's because they can get in the carpool lane and pass up that line." --Ellen DeGeneres /\___/\ / /\ /\ \ Phil/Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) | |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net \ _ / Nuke ANT from e-mail address: phi...@earthlink.netant ( ) or ant...@zimage.com Ant is currently not listening to any songs on his home computer. _______________________________________________ support-seamonkey mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-seamonkey