Smiles wrote:
Good day

I would like to know if in Seamonkey 2.0 beta is all Seamonkey 1.18 profiles dumped into on folder now It took me four days to reconstruct my emails after switching over for 9 days

thanks

My understanding, Smiles, is that SM 2.0 beta 2 will only copy over one of your profiles to where SM2.0Betax wants it to be.

If you have several SM 1.x.x profiles, they will basically left alone, except for the one that is copied. How SM2.0Betax chooses which of your profiles to copy, I don't know....maybe it just copies the last profile used by SM1.x.x!!

HTH

Daniel