On 9/17/2009 12:34 AM Smiles wrote:
Jens Hatlak wrote:
On 9/14/2009 2:32 PM Smiles wrote:
I would like to know if in Seamonkey 2.0 beta is all Seamonkey 1.18 profiles dumped into on folder now It took me four days to reconstruct my emails after switching over for 9 days

<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_migration_-_SeaMonkey> says you'll have to create a new SM 2 profile for each SM 1.1.x profile /before/ migrating each one. Did you do that?

thanks for the response I am aware of this info
my question is in 1.18 I have different profile folders but when I started a 2.0 version I have only one folder with all accounts in it is this now the case

I'm still not sure whether I understand you correctly... If you're saying your multiple SM 1.1.18 profiles were migrated into the same 2.0pre profile using the above instructions that would be a bug. If OTOH you're saying that you have your SM 1.1.18 profiles stored in different places and the SM 2.0pre migrator stored them all with the same common base path that is expected. See <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Moving_your_profile_folder> for instructions how to move the profiles to different locations after migration (as the page says, there are two ways to accomplish that, one using the profile manager and the other by editing profiles.ini).

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>