Ken Rudolph wrote:
Using Seamonkey 1.1.18, W-XP, when I try to use the "What's on your mind" box on Facebook (but not the "comment" box where it works fine), the box doesn't take any typing. Instead the page skips down a few lines, but no typing appears. This doesn't happen with Firefox. And if I click on the IE tab add-on to SM it also doesn't happen, no problems with typing entry in either browser. This has only started happening the past couple of days. Any fix for this? Anybody else having this problem?

--Ken Rudolph

Same here, Ken!  I thought it was just me.  No idea about a fix.

-George