On 09/22/09 09:26, Tom Pamin wrote:
> I installed Seamonkey on a new PC, and I have no Sent folder in my
> email. If I create one, sent messages are not saved to it. How can I get
> Seamonkey to create a Sent folder, and then save messages to it?

First, verify the settings on your e-mail account. In Mail & Newsgroup
Account Settings, look at the 'Copies & Folders' page (under your account
in the tree view). You should have selected "Place a copy in:". Then
make sure that under that, you have selected "Sent" Folder on:, then
select your account (or Local Folders as the case may be for your setup).

To the best of my recollection, it will create a Sent folder once one
is needed, so if these are not set up properly, one won't be created
where you expect it.

Best Regards,