On 09/24/09 21:27, mozzi wrote:
> Mark Hansen wrote:

>>> You had to understand between the lines ... an guess what he was doing.
>>
>> I didn't say I couldn't guess. I said he didn't say.
>
> The problem is even if I set it manually, eg "open with" it still
> doesn't let me start the right app in the suite.

I'm running SeaMonkey 1.1.16 on Windows/XP SP3, and when I right-click
on an HTML file in windows explorer and select Edit, it open the file
in the SM editor tool.

If this doesn't work for you, perhaps you've installed other software
which changed the file associations? Perhaps installing SM again will
change them back? I'm not sure.