Ray_Net wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:
On 09/24/09 07:24, Ray_Net wrote:
David Wilkinson wrote:
mozzi wrote:
Great application, Seamonkey but I was wondering, when I go to edit
a HTML file, it opens the browser which is NOT what I want at all.

I hope something can be done to address the problem.
Composer is just an application like any other. Its File menu has
"New" and "Open File" items.

I think he was doing a double-click on an HTML file.

The solution for his expectation is to do a right-click on this HTML
file then use the choice "Edit".

But actually, the OP hasn't said what he's doing, even though he was
asked.
You had to understand between the lines ... an guess what he was doing.
He did not say, "i open the browser to open the file" nor "i open the
composer to open the file" he just say "I go to edit a HTML file, *it*
opens the browser"
The only possible understanding of the word *it* is that it's the result
of the double-click action on the html-file he want to edit.

Well I'm using "open with" actually but how do I set it to Kompozer?