Terje J. Hanssen schrieb:
> Terje J. Hanssen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> After I upgraded to SM 2.0b1, and now b2 on Linux, SM claims: Cannot
>> find abook.map
>> Looking at the SM address book, it now contains only new Collected
>> addresses, none of the previous SM 1.x saved addresses.
>>
>> All the old mails are found autmatically from the old profile path to
>> the mail boxes.
>>
>> I have searched through my system and cannot find any abook.map file.
>> Any ideas?
>>

> The correct warning message that popup is:
> Unable to load address book file abook.mab. It may be read-only, or
> locked by another application. Please try again later.

Make sure you didn't have a typo on your search as you had in your post
(map vs. mab!)
SM1.1.x has to have that file somewhere.
You could also try to export in SM1 with the Adressbook and then import
it manually in SM2 address book.
regards

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii