Hartmut Figge wrote:
J. Weaver Jr.:

Hit "Reply" and look at the top of the dialog. Right under your "From"
line, and just above the "Subject", is the group (or groups) your reply
will go to. That's your "warning".

But not a good one. I prefer a reminder with a colored Followup-To.
http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/sm091009.png (8 KB)

Hartmut

Of course, I am not the only one who needs a warning. Those who read my reply in mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey need to be warned that I might not see any response they post in mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey -- as far as I can tell, they will be totally clueless that such communication to me will fail.

Bob