On 10/09/09 11:27, Bob Fleischer wrote:
> Hartmut Figge wrote:
>> J. Weaver Jr.:
>>
>>> Hit "Reply" and look at the top of the dialog. Right under your "From"
>>> line, and just above the "Subject", is the group (or groups) your reply
>>> will go to. That's your "warning".
>>
>> But not a good one. I prefer a reminder with a colored Followup-To.
>> http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/sm091009.png (8 KB)
>>
>> Hartmut
>
> Of course, I am not the only one who needs a warning.  Those who read my
> reply in mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey need to be warned that I might not
> see any response they post in mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey -- as far as I
> can tell, they will be totally clueless that such communication to me
> will fail.
>
> Bob

Well, when I reply to a NG posting which includes a follow-up, I recognize
that the OP wants to direct the conversation to that NG. I can either
change/remove the list of groups to which I'm directing my post, or look
in the posted-to group for any replies - assuming I'm interested.

Such is the nature of the Follow-up.