OK, again I lost the msg but the problem was rectified
by the last poster.  I made IE the default browser and
then clicked on the Icon For Sea Monkey and told it to
run as administrator and it worked.  Sorry I did not
get the name before the msg was deleted (my fault)so I
could thank you but thanks for the assistance and being
able to correct the problem.

Thanks to the others who replied.  For some reason
right clicking on the icon after making IE the default
then right click on SM icon and "run as administrator"
really does work.  Thanks again to all who answered.

Lee (in Florida)