On 10/12/09 08:26, John Doue wrote:
> Daniel wrote:
> snip
>
>> Martin, I'm guessing that Lee has his profile set up to show only unread
>> message
>
> snip
>
> Not that I would like to do this, but how would I achieve this?

When viewing a newsgroup, go to View -> Threads, then select your mode.
I like Threads wtih Unread. This shows me only those thread with unread
messages in them.

All the messages are still there, and I can search for them, or just go
to View -> Threads -> All to see all threads, read or not.

Of course, this doesn't apply to mailing lists or Google Groups and the
like - just the SM Mail & Newsgroups application.

Best Regards,