On 10/12/2009 3:48 AM PT, Martin Freitag typed:

I noticed my SeaMonkeys v1.1.18 don't seem to cache when the
connection is secured (SSL)? Is this normal for security reasons?
Yes.

<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser.cache.disk_cache_ssl>
Ah thanks. Do all other Web broswers beside Mozilla's do this by design?

IE caches them by default. Can be disabled under
Internet Options->Advanced->Security->Do not save encrypted pages to disk.
Dunno about Opera right now...

Is it possible to purge secured caches after logging off the secured Web site? Or do I have to purge all of my caches?
--
"It is said that the lonely eagle flies to the mountain peaks while the lowly ant crawls the ground, but cannot the soul of the ant soar as high as the eagle?" --unknown
   /\___/\