On 10/12/2009 3:48 AM PT, Martin Freitag typed:

I noticed my SeaMonkeys v1.1.18 don't seem to cache when the
connection is secured (SSL)? Is this normal for security reasons?

Ah thanks. Do all other Web broswers beside Mozilla's do this by design?

IE caches them by default. Can be disabled under
Internet Options->Advanced->Security->Do not save encrypted pages to disk.
Dunno about Opera right now...

Is it possible to purge secured caches after logging off the secured Web site? Or do I have to purge all of my caches?
"It is said that the lonely eagle flies to the mountain peaks while the lowly ant crawls the ground, but cannot the soul of the ant soar as high as the eagle?" --unknown