On 10/13/2009 2:57 AM PT, Martin Freitag typed:

Is it possible to purge secured caches after logging off the secured Web
site? Or do I have to purge all of my caches?

You would need to empty the whole cache in all browsers I know.
I wouldn't recommend caching SSL-sites without having a good reason to do so, then this problem doesn't exist.
regards

Thanks. I just find it slower without caching when I am using secured Web sites, but then I don't want to keep the cached datas, from secured sites, after I log out.
--
"Whoops, there goes another ambulance ant." --Seymour and Pepe (Rick Moranis episode from The Muppets)
   /\___/\