On 10/16/2009 1:43 PM PT, swsnyder typed:

On Oct 16, 4:02 pm, Ant <a...@zimage.comant> wrote:
Hello!

CLSID, a developer for QT Alternative/Lite v3.0.0
(http://www.codecguide.com/) and I are trying to figure out why its QT
plug-ins crashes in SeaMonkey v1.1.18 (not v2.0 RC1).

You can see our forum thread/conversations
inhttp://codecs.freeforums.org/post8953.html...

For now, I went back to QT Lite v2.9.2. Does anyone have the latest
Apple's bloated QuickTime version installed with SeaMonkey v1.1.18?

I found that the official v7.6.4 crashes SM 1.1.18 on a WinXP/SP3
system.  Reverted to SM v1.1.17 and all is well.

In my experience, all it takes to reproduce the problem is to enter
http://domain.com/path/to/somefile.mp3 in the URL field.  The crash
occures even if another application (say, Windows Media Player) is the
defined application for that file type.  I get the same error message
referred to in your link above.  Another way, the way it was first
reported to me, is to click on a link to an MP3 file from within an
Outlook Express message.

I posted this issue on http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2201403 to see what happens. Maybe this is a Mozilla's bug? I will see if I can write a bug report too.
--
"Cheerios: Hula-hoops for ants." --unknown
   /\___/\