I remember the other Web site with the same symptoms:
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2009/10/missing-system-icons-ubuntu-karmic.html
... However, Firefox (v2 and v3) UserAgent's trick didn't work here. :(

Any ideas? :(

On 10/18/2009 11:17 AM PT, Ant typed:

Web page shows and then suddenly load shows a fullscreen gray space/screen with "Type your comment here."

For an example: http://marketsaw.blogspot.com/2009/10/quick-post-second-avatar-trailer.html

I see this more and more these days (not sure if it was from other domains/sites as well) for a few weeks already.

I cannot reproduce this under old Firefox v2.0.0.20 and using Firefox v2's UserAgent in SM v1.1.18, so somewhere is being confused when using SM's UserAgent. Also, not related to AdBlock Plus v1.0.2, referrers, etc.
--
"Ant colonies are remarkably similar to cities. No one choreographs the action, not even the queen ant, but ant behavior is controlled by swarm logic--put 10,000 dumb ants together, and they become smart. They will calculate the shortest routes to food supplies sniffing out pheromone signals from other ants and Johnson says people do the same thing in cities using low-level interactions of people on the street." --Alex Cukan, "Stories of modern science," United Press International, October 8, 2001
   /\___/\