http://www.techflash.com/seattle/2009/10/bellevues_new_4m_video-game_center_was_almost_too_big.html#atssh-digg is another one. Gah.

On 10/19/2009 8:51 AM PT, Ant typed:

I remember the other Web site with the same symptoms:
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2009/10/missing-system-icons-ubuntu-karmic.html
... However, Firefox (v2 and v3) UserAgent's trick didn't work here. :(

Any ideas? :(

On 10/18/2009 11:17 AM PT, Ant typed:

Web page shows and then suddenly load shows a fullscreen gray space/screen with "Type your comment here."

For an example: http://marketsaw.blogspot.com/2009/10/quick-post-second-avatar-trailer.html

I see this more and more these days (not sure if it was from other domains/sites as well) for a few weeks already.

I cannot reproduce this under old Firefox v2.0.0.20 and using Firefox v2's UserAgent in SM v1.1.18, so somewhere is being confused when using SM's UserAgent. Also, not related to AdBlock Plus v1.0.2, referrers, etc.
--
"I do not believe that the Great Society is the ordered, changeless and sterile battalion of the ants. It is the excitement of becoming--always becoming, trying, probing, falling, resting and trying again--but always trying and always gaining. In each generation--with toil and tears--we have had to earn our heritage again." --Lyndon B. Johnson
   /\___/\