Bob Fleischer schrieb:
> On my home system I'm running SeaMonkey 1.1.18 with about 7GB of mail
> folders.  This is on a drive that has less than 7GB free space.  When I
> install SeaMonkey 2.0, will I be able to convert my profile and keep my
> email in place?  How?

If this is the size after compacting all folders (right-click on a
folder to find this option) I guess you will have trouble if this is the
drive with the "documents and settings-directory" where the new profile
will be by default.
I'd suggest to move non-standard-folders (the ones which are not inbox,
sent etc. if you have custom ones) manually
or
drastically detach big attachments from the mails and compact the
folders afterwards.
regards

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii