I'm late to the discussion so may have missed important facts but I installed Seamonkey 2.0 on a Vista Home Basic 64 bit system tonight. It seems to run great, and all of my email, bookmarks and so on seem to be present from the little I've seen so far.

But don't count on having the old installation to fall back on because it overwrites it just like the installation instructions tells you it will. It might not too hard to install in at another location and keep the old one, however; but I don't know. I'm not anything like a geek; I typically only know enough to get myself into trouble...

James
.
.