JD wrote:
The password manager in SM version 2 sucks. Password Manager doesn't
fill in the user name or password until I enter the start of it. V
1.1.18 filled it in when I went to a page that had a user name and/or
password..

How long will V 1.1.18 be supported while I find something else to use?

I'm sorry to be such a complainer but I'm not impressed with my SM
"update".

OK. It appears I have to left mouse click and then I can select a user
name. I guess I can get used to that but the older version was easier.

Its all in what you're used to. I've been using SM 2.0 since Alpha3, and it has become second nature.

Lee