Le 27 octobre 2009, Dennis Gleeson a écrit :

> > A new form manager replaces all previous web form management, and
> > automatically keeps a record of what you type into forms and presents
> > you these options in a drop-down list when you come back.
>
> I haven't downloaded the new version yet but have a question based on some
> previous reading on here.

Same for me.

> Is there any way in 2.0 to fill a complete form with 1 or 2 clicks(like with
> the current form manager) or are you forced to make a choice from drop downd
> in EACH form field?

My question: is there a way to make it remember only *part* of a form
(e.g. login but not password)? And to make it remember some forms but not
all (e.g. logging-in forms for forums but not for bank accounts)?

(In SM 1.1.18, I unchecked Preferences > Privacy & Security > Form Manager
> Save form data, and manually save the form data I want with Edit > Save
Form Info.)

Thanks.
--
LL