I downloaded and installed the extension, its better than nothing, but
I suspect I am not in a minority in missing the original from manger.
having to add something like Roboform seems to defeat the original
concept- Is there any hope at all of restoring form manager?
I will uninstall 2.O and go back to 1.18 for now.