Philip Chee wrote:
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:44:54 -0400, Phillip Jones wrote:

It does. As long as its running SM will crash. in SM 1 since I disabled
the reporter I haven't had a Crash in years. SM2 the first time after
going to SM2 Final then importing everything from 1.1.8 which went off
without a hitch. I was reading a message had to switch from it to
another application . while hidden it crashed. I didn't even realize it
was crashed until I aimed to switch back and notice in the Doc it wasn't
run I restarted it opened up normally. Then when I quit the program to
take a break and closed all the windows I had open (just a couple) there
it was all the way in the Background. When it was running in 1.1.x and
it was working it would pop to the front. It would come to front.

The crash reporter in 1.1 was called Talkback. The crash reporter in 2.0
is called, er, Crash Reporter. The latter is completely different code
from a totally different source (google).

Secondly, crash reporter in 2.0 never runs until SeaMonkey crashes. When
SeaMonkey is running normally, the Crash Reporter is never running.

I suggest that you are hallucinating.

Phil

I wish I had a made screen shot of the window. just to prove. .No I am not hallucinating.
---
Just found another Bug Drag and drop editing doesn't completely work. In SM1.1.8 I Could option - Drag to copy a word from one place to another (duplicate a word) that no long works

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com